ATTENTION: Entrepreneurs and Leaders who are committed to make a difference in our world through business.
Want to Skyrocket your Impact (and income), Be Part of a Tribe and Change the World?
The Impact Circle support leaders and entrepreneurs to go beyond their limits and defy the odds to skyrocket your business and balancing personal fulfilment.
The Impact Circle is the global curated community for the new breed of entrepreneurs that are radically reinventing the world through business.
The Impact Circle is for you if...
Grow as a leader through self-reflection empowered by psychological, scientific and spiritual principles.
Find new business opportunities at a higher level that are aligned with your values and mission and accelerate your growth.
Facilitated Peer Connections
Open new channels, acquire needed expertise and engage with the right people through targeted, facilitated introductions
Our members are growth-mindset individuals, courageous entrepreneurs and innovate leaders who believe in personal evolution as a catalyst for growth, value other peers’ experiences and contribute with their own knowledge. experience and resources.
Join The Impact Circle Tribe
...from anywhere across the world
Schedule your 15' Call
As a curated community, we interview each member before joining and we make sure they are aligned with the purpose and values of the community.
2. Let's have a chat
We'll talk about your mission, your business and your challenges to understand which members and contents could support you the most.
3. Become a new member
Get access to our global curated community and start interacting with like-minded individuals that will be there for you.
Only for first 100 members membership is
€397/Year FREE (lifetime)!
Who we are
We are less than 50 members across more than 10 european countries.
You can find some members listed below.
Abhay Adhikari (PhD)
Abhay is the founder of Digital Identities, a global programme to create new models of engagement and social impact that has been commissioned by organisations such as Google, the Guardian and NESTA. He has run Storytelling Labs in thirteen countries with the private, public and cultural sector.
Tyra Oseng-Rees (BA Hons, PHD)
Tyra is the Director and Founder of Oseng-Rees Reflection, an award-winning sustainable business that is making architectural panels from recycled crystalline bottle glass. She is passionate about sustainability, arts and science.
Rudi is the CEO and Co-Founder of the Sustainability Centre Europe. He has more than 30 years of experience in Sustainability, CR, Executive Education, Leadership Development, Management Development, Leadership Consulting, Culture and Change Management
Ireland & Switzerland
Claire is a vegan entrepreneur and impact investor based in Geneva, Switzerland. She created the humane investment platform Beyond Investing, which designs cruelty-free programs in public equity markets and undertakes venture capital investment in vegan, plant-based and cruelty-free businesses through Beyond Impact.
Daniel is the founder of an Incubator fund and programme called FoundryHatch that will invest in founders from socio-economic disadvantaged backgrounds, from day one, to build investable tech businesses. He also help corporates to create new ventures, and collaborate with different start-ups.
Andrea is a co-founder at MissionC, strategy advisory on a mission to accelerate the transition to Circular Economy on a global scale. She is also a consultant with 10+ years of experience and acts as a speaker, guest lecturer, moderator and facilitator on topics related to Circular Economy and Sustainability.
Antti is an entrepreneur and impact investor with strong credentials acquired from Retail, Tourism, Publishing & Media, Advertising, IT & Telecommunications and Gaming industries. He is also the co-founder of InnoFrugal is a non-profit event where things like leadership, finance, technology and transformation come together to empower people and organizations.
Andoni is the founder of The Impact Circle and international Coach for purpose-driven leaders and entrepreneurs. As an entrepreneur himself, has run over 60 transformational retreats in Asia and Europe and helped hundreds step into their full potential to live with more freedom, meaning and fulfilment. He is passionate about helping others fulfil their potential in business and in life.
Alberto is the CEO of Absolute Energy,
an innovative company that focuses on clean, decentralized renewable systems to create modern ecosystems that ensure sustainable development through the positive energy-water-food circular growth nexus. Absolute Energy Capital is the investment platform he created in 2009 as a spin-off of the Renewable Energy Investment Team I have been guiding at Deutsche Bank since 2006.
What you get when you are in The IMPACT Circle:
397 € / Year
Only for first 50 members membership fee is FREE (Lifetime)!
Last seats available
What do we mean by IMPACT?
The global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is the lens through which to view our impact in the world. A collection of 17 global goals to achieve by 2030.
All 17 goals are connected, built on a holistic approach, meaning that no goal is to be left behind and that “success in one affects success for others" which is just a universal principle.
If you'd like to become a member of The Impact Circle, you must be contributing to at least one of the following goals through the impact you are making through your business.
- No poverty – End poverty in all its forms everywhere.
- Zero hunger – End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Good health & wellbeing – Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all and at all ages.
- Quality education – Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Gender equality – Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
- Clean water & sanitation – Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Affordable & clean energy – Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
- Decent work & economic growth – Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
- Industry, innovation & infrastructure – Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Reduce inequalities – Reduce inequality within and among countries.
- Sustainable cities & communities – Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
- Responsible consumption and production – Ensure sustainable consumption and production pattern.
- Climate action – Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
- Life below water – Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development.
- Life on land – Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss.
- Peace, justice & strong institutions – Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels.
- Partnerships for the goals – Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.