For the last couple of years, I’ve been honoured of being able to run over 60 transformational retreats in Europe and Asia, helping hundreds of people get the most out of themselves.
One of the most powerful practices I’ve been sharing, and getting extraordinary feedback pretty much from everyone who has done it, is this practice I’m sharing with you here.
To get the most out of it, please follow these instructions:
- Make sure you are in a comfortable place that is warm enough.
- Tell everyone in the house you’ll be busy for the next hour, even though the practice is about 30 minutes I recommend you to take extra time to come back.
- Disconnect anything that can awake you during your practice.
- Use earplugs, since the background music contains binaural beats that will help you go deeper into a higher state of consciousness.
This is a practice that combines Yoga Nidra, Meditation, hypnosis and Law of attraction, and it’s likely you reach a high state of consciousness where your mind will bring up beautiful things. From my experience doing this with hundreds, I can tell you about some of the things that might happen to you, so you don’t get scared if that’s the case.
- You feel that you are leaving your body and your consciousness is going somewhere else.
- You try to move your body in the middle of the practice and you realize it’s not obeying (This is happening because your body is so relaxed)
- You have a trip, see images, hear things and feel emotions as if you would be somewhere else.
- You are almost falling asleep but being conscious all the time.
No matter what will happen to you, I’m pretty sure you will enjoy this practice a lot.
Please share your experience with me and I’ll give you some feedback to go deeper.